One of the biggest festivals in France started out in 1991 as a 100-person party. Hippies is this year's theme.
Explore Holiday Lettings Near Les Vieilles Charrues
Everything You Need to Know About Les Vieilles Charrues
What music can I expect?
• A mix of pop, indie, rock, electro and hip hop
How do I get there?
• Carhaix is accessible by Ouibus, and there will also be trains running directly from Paris to the festival
• Festival grounds are within walking distance from Carhaix railway station
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, a day ticket costs about £38
- Genre: • Pop
- Audience: • Campers, Hippies, Sunbathers