Choose the perfect holiday letting
Hen and Stag Dos in Cardiff: Top Holiday Lettings
The Best Hen and Stag Do Activities in Cardiff
As the Welsh capital, Cardiff has a superb reputation as a city undergoing huge regeneration and investment. But where should you go for hen and stag weekends in Cardiff with an agenda beyond the bar?
Compete in the Welsh Games
Head just outside the city to the beautiful countryside and take part in eight unique and Welsh-themed outdoor events, such as the Rugby Run and Sheep Shenanigans.
Adventures Wales activity centre
Here you can try gorge scrambling, paintball, or even surfing. With a private leader for your group, tuition is tailored to your level and the emphasis is on laughs and great memories.
Culture and cocktails
How about a bit of cheeky life drawing in a warm and private studio under the expert guidance of an art teacher, followed by a cocktail making workshop with a local mixologist?
For those who want to be indulged, Cardiff also has some lovely spas with day passes available and a wealth of relaxing treatments from hot stone massages to Espa facials.
Best Places to Stay for Hen and Stag Dos in Cardiff
The Top Nightlife Spots for Hen and Stag Parties in Cardiff
With exciting hotspots and a hugely diverse nightlife, this green city is a perfect destination for a hen or stag do.
Wales Millennium Centre
See a comedy, live music, theatre, or musical at this world-class venue, in walking distance from the city centre at Cardiff Bay. Why not make it easy for your group and book accommodation in the city so that you can benefit from the compact nature of Cardiff?
This is a beautiful location which offers plenty for hen and stag weekends in Cardiff, with stunning views of the sea, boat tours, cultural attractions, and a large array of restaurants, bars, cafes, and pubs. Even better, the atmosphere is friendly and sociable, and everything is located in one glamorous space!
With an urban, chic feel, it's a great spot for people-watching and for food, cocktails, and views right next to the edge of the water.
Another great spot for a glamorous night out. With a velvet-draped VIP lounge, the fizz flows and there's even a live pianist.
This spot on Albany Road is great if you fancy live music and a lively atmosphere, with a huge roster of big bands throughout the year. In the heart of the student area, it's also ideal for checking out the local takeaways, curries, and trendy bars and pubs.
Recommended Holiday Lettings for Hen and Stag Dos in Cardiff
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for Hen and Stag Weekends in Cardiff cost?
You can find a brilliant holiday rental within the average price range of £105 - £197, with great discounts of as much as 45% available!
What types of holiday accommodation are available for Hen and Stag Weekends in Cardiff?
To find accommodation and complete the planning for Hen and Stag Weekends in Cardiff, browse our top-notch selection of available Apartment rentals and Bed & Breakfast rentals.
The Weather in Cardiff
Hen and Stag Weekends in Cardiff: Travel tips, inspiration and holiday ideas
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Cardiff
- Scotland Weekend Breaks
- Weekend Breaks in England
- Road Trips Scotland
- Golf Breaks in Scotland
- Family Holidays in Scotland
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Scotland
- Romantic Getaways to Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in Jersey
- Scotland Ski Holidays
- Yoga Holidays in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in Cardiff
- Romantic Getaways in England
- Weekend Breaks in North Wales
- Family Holidays in England
- Fishing Holidays in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in Guernsey
- Last Minute Deals in Scotland
- Beach Holidays in England
- Summer Holidays in England
- October Holidays in Scotland
- Family Holidays in Jersey
- Road Trips in England
- Summer Holidays in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in South Wales
- Beach Holidays in Scotland
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in North Wales
- Golf Breaks in England
- Group Getaways in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in Anglesey
- Farm Stays in Scotland
- Adventure Holidays in Scotland
- Hen and Stag Weekends in Scotland
- Family Holidays in North Wales
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Anglesey
- Spa Weekend in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in West Wales
- Couples Spa Breaks in Scotland
- Scotland Honeymoon
- West Wales Holiday Cottages
- Guernsey Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages South Wales
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Pembrokeshire Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in Pembrokeshire
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in West Wales
- North Wales Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in North Wales
- Conwy Holiday Cottages
- Gower Holiday Cottages
- Anglesey Holiday Cottages
- Cottages With Hot Tubs in Scotland
- Holiday Cottages England