Choose the perfect holiday letting
Golf Breaks in Costa del Sol: Top Destinations
Golf Breaks in Costa del Sol: Top Holiday Lettings
Top 5 Golf Courses to Visit in Costa Del Sol
If you're scheduling a southern Spanish escape to fit in a few rounds, there's no shortage of suitable destinations with scenic surroundings. To help you plan, here are our selections for the Costa del Sol's top five golf courses.
Often included in global golfing bucket lists, Valderrama holds a special place in European golf, having hosted the 1997 Ryder Cup. Holes like the iconic 17th, with its lake approach, offer an awe-inspiring test, and the atmosphere of the venue is incredible.
Part of a Marriott resort, La Quinta in Marbella is an exceptional coastal track. With the Sierra rising in the background, the setting is sublime and everything is in perfect condition. There are 27 holes here, too, ensuring a full day of golfing enjoyment.
Estepona's Finca Cortesin blends seamlessly into the environment, making great use of the Mediterranean terrain and local foliage. The layout is challenging enough to make the course a go-to venue for Tour events, but it's accessible enough for amateurs as well.
La Reserve is a newcomer to the region's golf scene but has attracted a loyal following. Beautifully conceived, it matches breathtaking aesthetics with generous hole designs that will suit less-skilled golfers. But it's not easy by any means - watch out for the water!
Chapparal is hillier with wooded fairways, offering something different to the other local courses. It's tight enough to catch out crooked drivers but short enough to reward accuracy. And the Mediterranean delicacies at TreeTops Restaurant will delight everybody.
Best Places to Stay for Golf Breaks in Costa del Sol
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for Golf Holidays in Costa Del Sol cost?
By using HomeToGo, you can find prices as low as £41 per night when it comes to holiday accommodation for Golf Holidays in Costa Del Sol.
What types of holiday accommodation are available for Golf Holidays in Costa Del Sol?
To find accommodation and complete the planning for Golf Holidays in Costa Del Sol, browse our top-notch selection of available Apartment rentals and House rentals.
The Weather in Costa del Sol
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Costa del Sol
Holiday Letting Price Information in Costa del Sol
Holiday Rental Availability in Costa del Sol
Holiday Home Availability Information in Costa del Sol
Golf Holidays in Costa Del Sol: Travel tips, inspiration and holiday ideas
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Costa del Sol
- Ibiza Family Holidays
- Last Minute Deals in Tenerife
- Weekend Breaks in Ibiza
- Family Holidays in Tenerife
- October Holidays in Tenerife
- Yoga Holidays in Ibiza
- December Holidays in Tenerife
- Tenerife Golf Holidays
- October Holidays in Lanzarote
- Party Holidays in Ibiza
- Weekend Breaks in Tenerife
- November Holidays in Tenerife
- Family Holidays in Lanzarote
- Last Minute Deals in Ibiza
- Last Minute Deals in Lanzarote
- Luxury Holidays in Ibiza
- September Holidays in Tenerife
- Luxury Holidays in Tenerife
- Couples Holidays in Ibiza
- December Holidays in Lanzarote
- Island Holidays in Cape Verde
- February Holidays in Tenerife
- September Holidays in Ibiza
- March Holidays in Tenerife
- Family Holidays in Fuerteventura
- Weekend Breaks in Lanzarote
- November Holidays in Lanzarote
- Family Holidays in Costa Del Sol
- Holidays in Tenerife in April
- Luxury Holidays in Lanzarote
- Holidays in Lanzarote in April
- October Holidays in Fuerteventura
- Last Minute Deals in Fuerteventura
- Yoga Holidays in Tenerife
- Couples Holidays in Tenerife
- November Holidays in Fuerteventura