Camp Bestival is the UK's go-to festival for families. Kids of all ages will be delighted by the activities on offer; from carnival rides to wand-carving workshops, this festival's got it all!
Explore Holiday Lettings Near Camp Bestival
Everything You Need to Know About Camp Bestival
What music can I expect?
• A mix of pop, rock, electronic, R&B and more
How do I get there?
• Reachable by car, but there is a £20-25 charge for car parking
• Nearby railway stations, Wareham and Wool are well-connected to the rest of the UK
• Book a ride with the festival's official partner, Big Green Coach
• If arriving by air, Bournemouth and Southampton are the nearest airports
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, an adult day-ticket is £65, and reduced prices are available for students, teenagers and children
- Genre: • World / Mixed
- Audience: • Families, Fancy-dressed, Socialisers