Choose the perfect holiday letting
Adventure Holidays in Europe: Top Holiday Lettings
The Top 10 European Adventure Holidays
What's your favourite pastime? Discover a new world in Europe with extraordinary trips to unique locations.
Go deluxe at a bargain. You don't need to splurge in this quaint town located on Montenegro's coastline. Pleasantly old-fashioned with Venetian-heritage, Perast is ideal for adventurous holidaymakers. Here, you can explore St. George, the only artificial island in the Adriatic Sea.
A vacation to Rothenburg is a trip 1000 years back in history. It brings the Renaissance and medieval times to life right in front of you. There is a unique atmosphere that you will only relish by strolling the byways and highways.
Immerse yourself in husky sledding in the winter, following your team of huskies through the thick snow in the forest. You can partake a 40-kilometre journey with a husky-drawn sled to explore the snow-filled wilderness.
Fulfill your love of Italian art and architecture away from the crowds at Mantua. The city is surrounded by 3 man-made lakes. Visit Te Palace, Teatro Bibiena, and Lombardia.
An island made of colour and light is home to Pythagoras, the legendary mathematician, Epicurus the philosopher, and Aristarchus, the astronomer. Here you can find imposing mountains (Ambelos and Mt. Kerkis) and lush greenery.
Pag Island, Croatia
Pag Island is best known for lace and cheese production, and moon-like landscapes. Hot summer days are graced by the presence of a light sea breeze. The colour of the water is exhilarating.
Kyiv City, Ukraine
Feast upon delicious foods from Georgian restaurants and sip a beer at the entertaining comedy clubs in the green city. Add the river beaches and gold-domed churches to your European adventure holidays.
The Azores, Portugal
Whale watching and photography holidays are remarkable experiences in Azore. The ocean comes to life with blue whales and fin whales from June.
With mountains divided by icy rivers and waterfalls tumbling from the highlands, Glasgow makes a wonderful place for a railway holiday. Take a train tour to Fortwilliam and watch the breath-taking scenery from the tracks, or explore on your own.
Here, you can spot the prime Icelandic Northern Lights from September to March. The darkest and clearest nights are your best bets for the natural light show. Other outdoor adventures include horse saddling and whale watching.
Best Places to Stay for Adventure Holidays in Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for European Adventure Holidays cost?
You can find a brilliant holiday rental within the average price range of £85 - £119, with great discounts of as much as 80% available!
What types of holiday accommodation are available for European Adventure Holidays?
The most popular types of holiday accommodation for European Adventure Holidays are Apartment rentals and House rentals.
Adventure Holidays: Top destinations and popular places to stay
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Europe
- City Breaks in Europe
- Beach Holidays in Europe
- Road Trips in Europe
- Couples Holidays in Europe
- Yoga Holidays in Europe
- Luxury Holidays in Europe
- Active Holidays in Europe
- Cycling Holidays in Europe
- Family Holidays in Europe
- Skiing Holidays in Europe
- Toddler-Friendly Holidays in Europe
- Winter Sun Destinations in Europe
- Solo Travel in Europe
- Hen and Stag Do Destinations in Europe
- Honeymoon Destinations in Europe
- Spa Holidays in Europe
- Summer Holidays in Europe
- Last Minute Deals in Europe
- October Holidays in Europe
- Gay Travel in Europe
- Hiking Holidays in Europe
- Mountain Holidays in Europe
- Golf Breaks in Europe
- Water Park Holidays in Europe
- Active Family Holidays in Europe
- Lake Holidays in Europe
- November Holidays in Europe
- September Holidays in Europe
- Family Adventure Holidays in Europe
- December Holidays in Europe
- Party Holidays in Europe
- Christmas Market Breaks in Europe
- Surfing Holidays in Europe
- March Holidays in Europe
- Island Holidays in Europe
- May Holidays in Europe
- February Holidays in Europe
- Couples Beach Holidays Europe
- Holidays in Europe in April
- The Best European Cities for Weekend Getaways