Choose the perfect holiday letting
May Holidays in Europe: Top Holiday Lettings
The Top Places to Visit in Europe in March
Enjoy the feeling of spring in Copenhagen, Amsterdam or the more temperate shores of Gran Canaria; you are sure to enjoy one of the following diverse destinations for a unique, off-season holiday experience in Spring.
March is when Copenhagen begins to come alive after the winter. Don't be afraid to head to the tables outside the city's cafés; most provide blankets to keep the chill off as you enjoy your coffee in the first rays of spring sunshine. For those feeling more active, why not take a running tour for a novel sightseeing experience? This is a great way to enjoy the architecture and learn about the top sights. You'll even get to sample some beer!
Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
If the British winter has dragged on too long, maybe some beaches and better weather are the antidotes. With average daily temperatures of 18°C, March is the perfect month to explore Gran Canaria without the heat (and crowds) that come with the summer. Hire a car and head into the highlands for a hike among flowers and pines, taste the island's unique honey, or head to the beach to soak up some well-earned sunshine.
The Dutch capital is the ideal location for a short break and offers something for everyone. The mild spring weather in March is ideal for cycling, so why not hire a bike, pack a picnic and go for a cycle around the city's Vondelpark? If spring flowers are your thing, Amsterdam is also home to the Kersenbloesempark (Cherry Blossom Park), where 400 cherry blossom trees flower from late March to mid-April. On a rainy day, take a relaxed boat tour through the canals and spend time sampling the best Dutch coffee and apple cakes in the city's many cafés.
Best Places to Stay for May Holidays in Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for May Holidays in Europe cost?
By using HomeToGo, you can find prices as low as £30 per night when it comes to holiday accommodation for May Holidays in Europe.
What types of holiday accommodation are available for May Holidays in Europe?
To find accommodation and complete the planning for May Holidays in Europe, browse our top-notch selection of available Apartment rentals and House rentals.
May Holidays: Top destinations and popular places to stay
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Europe
- City Breaks in Europe
- Beach Holidays in Europe
- Road Trips in Europe
- Couples Holidays in Europe
- Yoga Holidays in Europe
- Luxury Holidays in Europe
- Active Holidays in Europe
- Cycling Holidays in Europe
- Family Holidays in Europe
- European Adventure Holidays
- Skiing Holidays in Europe
- Toddler-Friendly Holidays in Europe
- Winter Sun Destinations in Europe
- Solo Travel in Europe
- Hen and Stag Do Destinations in Europe
- Honeymoon Destinations in Europe
- Spa Holidays in Europe
- Summer Holidays in Europe
- Last Minute Deals in Europe
- October Holidays in Europe
- Gay Travel in Europe
- Hiking Holidays in Europe
- Mountain Holidays in Europe
- Golf Breaks in Europe
- Water Park Holidays in Europe
- Active Family Holidays in Europe
- Lake Holidays in Europe
- November Holidays in Europe
- September Holidays in Europe
- Family Adventure Holidays in Europe
- December Holidays in Europe
- Party Holidays in Europe
- Christmas Market Breaks in Europe
- Surfing Holidays in Europe
- March Holidays in Europe
- Island Holidays in Europe
- February Holidays in Europe
- Couples Beach Holidays Europe
- Holidays in Europe in April
- The Best European Cities for Weekend Getaways