Choose the perfect holiday letting
Party Holidays in Europe: Top Holiday Lettings
The Best Nightlife Spots in Europe
Sometimes, you have to add a carefree vibe or a small dose of craziness to your life. Europe is known for an insane party culture, so dance until the sun comes up (and then some!) at the best spots for party holidays in Europe.
The party never stops in a premiere city for clubbing and craziness. Many old buildings have been renovated for unparalleled nightclubs. Underground spots are tucked away throughout the capital. Sip cocktails and toast to life with friends at the clubs that are renowned for electronic and techno music. Berliners love to party, so make sure you know who's playing that night and what to wear. Some clubs love an all-black ensemble, and others see a lot of colour and glitter. There are nightclubs that cater to all orientations, kinks, and fetishes in this tolerant and fun city! Lastly, spare some time to enjoy Pilsner, the most famous beer in the country, at one of the local Kniepen.
Zagreb is a must-visit city for party holidays in Europe. Let loose in champagne-soaked nightspots such as Hvar. For British clubbers that enjoy a good festival, Zagreb offers gritty pleasure during Outlook outside the city of Pula. Characterful clubs south of the Maksimir Park dish up other forms of music.
Find the wildest hostels and citywide beer bikes. You can party on a boat down the river Danube with unlimited drinks and games. Ruin bars (big derelict outdoor spaces) have been remodelled into quirky pubs. In the busiest squares of Budapest downtown, add a dose of glitter to your partying habits with a full hour of brunch foods, bottomless cocktails, and whichever kind of disco you fancy.
Unveil the pinnacle of party holidays in Europe with long drinks and dancing to hot music in classic clubs, bars, and casinos. Nightclubs host poolside DJs and renowned jazz and electronic artists. For an after-party, head to one of the underground scenes. A lot happens in these discreet locations.
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Throughout the winding streets of Amsterdam are clubs that open at midnight. The city, which has exported techno legends such as Armin van Buuren and Tiësto, is for hard-core partying souls. Dance the night (and day) away here!
Best Places to Stay for Party Holidays in Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for Party Holidays in Europe cost?
Holiday accommodation in Europe usually costs between £86 and £119 per night.
What types of holiday accommodation are available for Party Holidays in Europe?
The most popular types of holiday accommodation for Party Holidays in Europe are Apartment rentals and House rentals.
Party Holidays: Top destinations and popular places to stay
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Europe
- City Breaks in Europe
- Beach Holidays in Europe
- Road Trips in Europe
- Couples Holidays in Europe
- Yoga Holidays in Europe
- Luxury Holidays in Europe
- Active Holidays in Europe
- Cycling Holidays in Europe
- Family Holidays in Europe
- European Adventure Holidays
- Skiing Holidays in Europe
- Toddler-Friendly Holidays in Europe
- Winter Sun Destinations in Europe
- Solo Travel in Europe
- Hen and Stag Do Destinations in Europe
- Honeymoon Destinations in Europe
- Spa Holidays in Europe
- Summer Holidays in Europe
- Last Minute Deals in Europe
- October Holidays in Europe
- Gay Travel in Europe
- Hiking Holidays in Europe
- Mountain Holidays in Europe
- Golf Breaks in Europe
- Water Park Holidays in Europe
- Active Family Holidays in Europe
- Lake Holidays in Europe
- November Holidays in Europe
- September Holidays in Europe
- Family Adventure Holidays in Europe
- December Holidays in Europe
- Christmas Market Breaks in Europe
- Surfing Holidays in Europe
- March Holidays in Europe
- Island Holidays in Europe
- May Holidays in Europe
- February Holidays in Europe
- Couples Beach Holidays Europe
- Holidays in Europe in April
- The Best European Cities for Weekend Getaways