Choose the perfect holiday letting
Ski Holidays in Europe: Top Holiday Lettings
The Top 10 Ski Resorts In Europe
Winter hideaways in Europe are legendary for their superb skiing. Each has a unique character and style, so there is something for everyone. Even if you were to be around for a whole season, we bet you wouldn't exhaust snowboarding spots. This is your quick primer on where to go for skiing holidays in Europe.
Off-piste skiing couldn't be better in Chamonix. The town is perched between 11 peaks and spectacular glaciers. The ski resorts are perfect for steeps and deeps, so this is a perfect spot for experienced skiers.
Bring your ski hard mentality to Solden where wide slopes and two snow-sure glaciers await. You can tackle 9-mile run all the way from Schwarze Schneide to Gaislachkogl lift.
The most recognized interlinked ski resorts are in Courchevel. One of them is Three Valleys or Les Trois Vallées, the biggest ski domain in Europe with access to interconnected ski runs covering 372 miles (600 km) and 4 glaciers.
If you are seeking a combination of sport, fun, and relaxation, Alpe d'Huez is a great choice for couples, beginner skiers, and families. The facilities are in perfect harmony with nature.
Avoriaz has broken snow records in the Alpine region. Ski any difficulty level at Portes du Solei,l which has plenty of tree-lined and sheltered slopes even for bad weather.
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser, Brixental
It is the most modern skiers paradise in the world with almost 186 miles (300 km) of ski runs. Add dozens of activities, like tobogganing, paragliding, and winter hiking, to your skiing holidays in Europe.
In truly epic scenery adorned by the Matterhorn pyramid, ski on various slopes, marked routes, and easy motorways. With sufficient snowfall, the off-piste potential in Zermatt is over the top.
Val Thorens has been crowned Europe's best ski and mountain resort four times. At 1.4 miles (2,300 metres) high, it makes the highest ski region on earth with the best atmosphere for holidaymaking.
Owing to high-altitude slopes, Val D'Isere is a wonderful late season ski resort in the Alps. Marvel at the superb off-piste trails for intermediate and confident skiers.
Alpine ski slopes in Livigno range from about 1 to 2 miles (1,800 to 2,900 metres) above the sea level. Practise any winter sport you can think of from autumn to May.
Best Places to Stay for Ski Holidays in Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for Skiing Holidays in Europe cost?
Holiday accommodation in Europe usually costs between £85 and £119 per night.
What types of holiday accommodation are available for Skiing Holidays in Europe?
The most popular types of holiday accommodation for Skiing Holidays in Europe are Apartment rentals and House rentals.
Ski Holidays: Top destinations and popular places to stay
- Skiing Holidays in Poland
- USA Ski Holidays
- Skiing Holidays in Slovakia
- Skiing Holidays in Germany
- Skiing Holidays in Slovenia
- Skiing Holidays in Romania
- Norway Ski Holidays
- Skiing Holidays in the Alps
- Austria Ski Holidays
- Skiing Holidays in Finland
- Skiing Holidays in Japan
- Italy Ski Holidays
- Canada Ski Holidays
- France Ski Holidays
- Bulgaria Ski Holidays
- Skiing Holidays in the UK
- Switzerland ski holidays
- Andorra Ski Holidays
- Skiing Holidays in Spain
- Skiing Holidays in Sweden
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Europe
- City Breaks in Europe
- Beach Holidays in Europe
- Road Trips in Europe
- Couples Holidays in Europe
- Yoga Holidays in Europe
- Luxury Holidays in Europe
- Active Holidays in Europe
- Cycling Holidays in Europe
- Family Holidays in Europe
- European Adventure Holidays
- Toddler-Friendly Holidays in Europe
- Winter Sun Destinations in Europe
- Solo Travel in Europe
- Hen and Stag Do Destinations in Europe
- Honeymoon Destinations in Europe
- Spa Holidays in Europe
- Summer Holidays in Europe
- Last Minute Deals in Europe
- October Holidays in Europe
- Gay Travel in Europe
- Hiking Holidays in Europe
- Mountain Holidays in Europe
- Golf Breaks in Europe
- Water Park Holidays in Europe
- Active Family Holidays in Europe
- Lake Holidays in Europe
- November Holidays in Europe
- September Holidays in Europe
- Family Adventure Holidays in Europe
- December Holidays in Europe
- Party Holidays in Europe
- Christmas Market Breaks in Europe
- Surfing Holidays in Europe
- March Holidays in Europe
- Island Holidays in Europe
- May Holidays in Europe
- February Holidays in Europe
- Couples Beach Holidays Europe
- Holidays in Europe in April
- The Best European Cities for Weekend Getaways