Explore Holiday Lettings Near Isle of Wight Festival
Everything You Need to Know About Isle of Wight Festival
What music can I expect?
• A mix of rock, pop, indie, hip hop and R&B
How do I get there?
• Take a ferry to the island from Southampton, Southsea, Lymington or Portsmouth ferry terminals
• The Big Green Coach will bring visitors from across the UK to the festival and back
• Accessible by car, but you need to use a car ferry to reach the site
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, costs vary: Fri. - £60, Sat./Sun. - £80
- Genre: • Rock
- Audience: • Rockers, Socialisers, Families