© User:MichaelMaggs/Wikimedia Commons/CC-BY-SA-3.0
Festival No. 6 is and artistically-inspired and very special festival with a unique location and environment - it takes place in the Snowdonia National Park.
Number of Acts
What music can I expect?
• A mix of indie, pop, alternative and rock
How do I get there?
• Easy to reach from within the UK
• Festival ticket-holders benefit from discounted train tickets
• Book a seat on the Big Green Coach shuttle service
Can I attend for just one day?
• No, unfortunately, one-day tickets are not available