© flickr/Christopher Eden
The festival takes over all of Brighton: Concert halls, theatres, bars, pop-up stages and street corners are transformed into real festival venues.
Number of Acts
What music can I expect?
• Up and coming artists from all over the world
How do I get there?
• From Gatwick Airport: Thameslink or Gatwick Express to Brighton takes about 30 minutes
• From London: train to Brighton takes a little over 60 minutes
• No shuttle service available
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, costs vary: Thu./Fri. - £35, Sat. - £42