© flickr/Bratislavská župa
Pohoda Festival combines music and art. The first festival was held in 1997 on a football pitch and today offers 20 different stages, an art competition and film screenings, among other activities.
Number of Acts
What music can I expect?
• A mix of rock, pop, folk, metal and electronic
How do I get there?
• Bratislava Airport is the closest airport
• Shuttle service from the main railway station
• The bus station is located at Gate B
Can I attend for just one day?
• No, unfortunately, one-day tickets are not available
Prepare to get dirty - The Pohoda Festival is 3rd in our ranking of dirtiest festivals!