© flickr/Paul Hudson
Primavera Sound is the most popular and biggest indie festival in Europe. This year, Bon Iver will be performing here - their first show in Spain!
Number of Acts
What music can I expect?
• A mix of indie, rock, pop, alternative and electronic
How do I get there?
• Located directly at the port of Barcelona
• Airport is 20 kilometres away
• Shuttle service running every 10 minutes from the airport to Plaza Catalunya for about £1.70 per ticket
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, a day ticket costs about £78
With about 250 music acts Primavera Sound occupies the 4th place in our ranking of festivals with the most acts.