Useful information for your visit to the Cavern Club
The Cavern Club still hosts live music performances every day, as well as running Beatles tours and Beatles-themed events.
1. Visiting the Cavern Club
Gigs start at 11am every day at the Cavern Club, and entry is free, apart from on Thursday and Friday nights and all day Saturday and Sunday. Children under the age of 18 are allowed in the Cavern Club until 8pm.
2. Magical Mystery Tour
Take in all the Beatles sights in Liverpool with a trip on the Magical Mystery bus tour. Admission to the Cavern Club is included in your ticket and the tour also takes in the childhood homes and schools of all The Beatles, as well as the iconic locations which inspired songs like Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane.
Every August, the city of Liverpool hosts Beatleweek, a celebration of the music and influence of The Beatles and the Cavern Club is at the centre of the festivities, with Beatles tribute acts and guest speakers.
Recommended Accommodation Near Cavern Club
Best things to do near the Cavern Club
Stay in hotels near the Cavern Club and you will find yourself in the heart of Liverpool, close to many of the city's most popular visitor attractions.
1. Liverpool Museum
Walk down to the waterfront on the banks of the River Mersey and start your visit at the Liverpool Museum, learning more about the city's fascinating history and heritage.
2. Tate Liverpool
The waterfront area is also home to Tate Liverpool, an impressive collection of modern and contemporary works of art from Britain and abroad which it borrows from the Tate's vast collection for special exhibitions and themes displays.
3. British Music Experience
Music lovers will also enjoy visiting the British Music Experience, a display of music memorabilia from the 1945 to the present day. See their impressive collection of Beatles memorabilia, along with David Bowie's flamboyant costumes and get hands on with some of the best music equipment in the Gibson Interactive Studio.
4. Titanic Memorial
Make sure you also take a stroll to Liverpool's Titanic Memorial, located on the waterfront just in front of the iconic Royal Liver Building. The ill-fated vessel was registered in Liverpool and the memorial and small exhibition pay tribute to the Titanic's crew.
Great Places to Stay Near Cavern Club
Visit Other Popular Attractions
- Accommodation near Buckingham Palace
- Accommodation near Eden Project
- Accommodation near Harewood House
- Accommodation near Lincoln Cathedral
- Accommodation near Temple Newsam
- Accommodation near The Lowry
- Albert Dock hotels
- Canterbury Cathedral hotels
- Celtic Park Accommodation
- Chatsworth hotels
- Cheddar Gorge Accommodation
- Hotels near Big Ben
- Hotels near Blenheim Palace
- Hotels near Brighton Pier
- Hotels near British Library
- Hotels near Bullring
- Hotels near Cadbury World
- Hotels near Castle Howard
- Hotels near Edinburgh Castle
- Hotels near Houses of Parliament
- Hotels near London Eye
- Hotels near London Science Museum
- Hotels near Madam Tussauds
- Hotels near Natural History Museum
- Hotels near Roman Baths
- Hotels near Royal Albert Hall
- Hotels near Somerset House
- Hotels near Southbank Centre
- Hotels near St Pauls Cathedral
- Hotels near Tate Britain
- Hotels near Tate Modern
- Hotels near Victoria and Albert Museum
- Hotels near Westminster Abbey
- Hotels near Windsor Castle
- Kew Gardens hotels
- Regents Park hotels
- Stonehenge campsites
- Warwick Castle accommodation
- York Minster Accommodation