Down The Rabbit Hole has only existed since 2014, but it has achieved a relatively high profile in a short amount of time. The festival sees itself as a 'little brother' of Lowland.
Everything You Need to Know About Down The Rabbit Hole
What music can I expect?
• A mix of indie, alternative, rock, electro-pop and dubstep
How do I get there?
• Your festival ticket includes a valid train ticket from all stations in Holland
• Centrally located and easily accessible by car from Germany and Belgium
Can I attend for just one day?
• No, unfortunately, one-day tickets are not available
- Genre: • Alternative / Indie
- Audience: • Hippies, Beach bums, Sun bathers