In 2016, the festival's motto was 'suddenly in the mud', since the festival grounds were completely muddy after 2 weeks of rain before the event. This also meant thousands of visitors had to pitch tents in the mud.
Explore Holiday Lettings Near Plötzlich am Meer
Everything You Need to Know About Plötzlich am Meer
What music can I expect?
• A mix of deep house, tech house, techno and hip hop
How do I get there?
• Coaches drive visitors from Berlin and Hamburg to Poland
• For anyone travelling by train, free shuttle service from Stettin station to the festival site
Can I attend for just one day?
• No, unfortunately, one-day tickets are not available
- Genre: • EDM / Dance
- Audience: • Ravers, Hippies, Sunbathers