MEO Sudoeste is Portugal's largest summer music festival. It takes place in a fishing village famous for its beautiful beaches and offers a line-up full of today's biggest artists.
Explore Holiday Lettings Near MEO Sudoeste
Everything You Need to Know About MEO Sudoeste
What music can I expect?
• A mix of pop, reggae, house and EDM
How do I get there?
• Funcheira railway station is served by regional, intercity and Alfa trains from Lisbon Gare do Oriente towards Faro
• Take a bus on the Rede Expressos line from Lisbon, Porto and Braga directly to the festival site
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, a day ticket costs £40
- Genre: • World / Mixed
- Audience: • Internationals, Ravers, Beach bums