Choose the perfect holiday letting
Hen and Stag Dos in Scotland: Top Destinations
Hen and Stag Dos in Scotland: Top Holiday Lettings
The Best Hen and Stag Do Activities in Scotland
Looking for activities to make it the most memorable experience? Look no further.
Extreme outdoor sports
In Perthshire, enjoy high-octane activities such as canoeing, rock climbing, rafting, quad biking or paintballing, all under the expert tutelage of your own professional instructor. Many of the centres for outdoor sports are just an hour or so away from Glasgow or Edinburgh, making for an easy transfer back for the big night out!
Scotland has some of the finest spas in the UK, all of which offer pampering, relaxation and the chance to unwind and catch up with friends. The Gleneagles Hotel in Perth and Kinross is legendary, if you are looking for the ultimate experience!
Whiskey tasting and cocktail making
Gather up the girls 'n lads and get to grips with Scotland's finest export. Under the expert tutelage of professionals, you'll be guided through different flavours, drink appreciation, and the ability to make your own masterpieces if you choose the cocktail route.
Golfing on the best courses
If your stag or hen group love the sport, then there is no better location to enjoy golf than Scotland. Enjoy a morning on the links and regroup for food and drinks before you glam up to hit the town!
Best Places to Stay for Hen and Stag Dos in Scotland
The Top Nightlife Spots For Hen And Stag Parties In Scotland
Whether you love big and banging nightclubs or smaller independent bars with a cosmopolitan crowd, you'll find it in Scotland.
West End Glasgow
This trendy and bohemian spot is ideal if you love quirky bars, independent and cosmopolitan restaurants and an arty environment. Get your beard trimmed in an indy barber, visit the infamous cereal cafe and then enjoy a bar crawl with the locals.
Themed bars in Edinburgh
If you like your senses stimulated by beautifully designed and themed bars, then you'll be spoilt for choice in Edinburgh, with venues such as Frankenstein, Beer and Skittles and TigerLily. Traditional pubs more your thing? Try the famous Ensign Ewart on Royal Mile.
Pubs in Aviemore
Many stag and hen groups in Scotland choose to base themselves in the great outdoors for leisure pursuits and local drinks in the evening. Aviemore has some wonderful pubs with comfortable interiors, great conversation and all the ales, whiskies and wine you could hope for. Just remember to book your group accommodation well in advance as these places can get very busy during the busy tourist seasons.
Recommended Holiday Lettings for Hen and Stag Dos in Scotland
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for Hen and Stag Weekends in Scotland cost?
Holiday accommodation in Scotland usually costs between £99 and £176 per night.
What types of holiday accommodation are available for Hen and Stag Weekends in Scotland?
To find accommodation and complete the planning for Hen and Stag Weekends in Scotland, browse our top-notch selection of available Apartment rentals and Cottage.
The Weather in Scotland
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Scotland
Holiday Letting Price Information in Scotland
Holiday Rental Availability in Scotland
Holiday Home Availability Information in Scotland
Hen and Stag Weekends in Scotland: Travel tips, inspiration and holiday ideas
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Scotland
- Scotland Weekend Breaks
- Weekend Breaks in England
- Road Trips Scotland
- Golf Breaks in Scotland
- Family Holidays in Scotland
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Scotland
- Romantic Getaways to Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in Jersey
- Scotland Ski Holidays
- Yoga Holidays in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in Cardiff
- Romantic Getaways in England
- Weekend Breaks in North Wales
- Family Holidays in England
- Fishing Holidays in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in Guernsey
- Last Minute Deals in Scotland
- Beach Holidays in England
- Summer Holidays in England
- October Holidays in Scotland
- Family Holidays in Jersey
- Road Trips in England
- Summer Holidays in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in South Wales
- Beach Holidays in Scotland
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in North Wales
- Golf Breaks in England
- Group Getaways in Scotland
- Hen and Stag Weekends in Cardiff
- Weekend Breaks in Anglesey
- Farm Stays in Scotland
- Adventure Holidays in Scotland
- Family Holidays in North Wales
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Anglesey
- Spa Weekend in Scotland
- Weekend Breaks in West Wales
- Couples Spa Breaks in Scotland
- Scotland Honeymoon
- West Wales Holiday Cottages
- Guernsey Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Cottages South Wales
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in England
- Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Pembrokeshire Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in Pembrokeshire
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in West Wales
- North Wales Holiday Cottages
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in North Wales
- Gower Holiday Cottages
- Conwy Holiday Cottages
- Anglesey Holiday Cottages
- Cottages With Hot Tubs in Scotland
- Holiday Cottages England