Pohoda Festival combines music and art. The first festival was held in 1997 on a football pitch and today offers 20 different stages, an art competition and film screenings, among other activities.
Explore Holiday Lettings Near Pohoda
Everything You Need to Know About Pohoda
What music can I expect?
• A mix of rock, pop, folk, metal and electronic
How do I get there?
• Bratislava Airport is the closest airport
• Shuttle service from the main railway station
• The bus station is located at Gate B
Can I attend for just one day?
• No, unfortunately, one-day tickets are not available
Prepare to get dirty - The Pohoda Festival is 3rd in our ranking of dirtiest festivals!
- Genre: • World / Mixed
- Audience: • Families, Campers, Beer pong players