The OpenAir St Gallen is one of the oldest open-air festivals in Switzerland and the second largest festival in German-speaking Switzerland.
Explore Holiday Lettings Near OpenAir St. Gallen
Everything You Need to Know About OpenAir St. Gallen
What music can I expect?
• A mix of indie, rock, pop and hip hop
How do I get there?
• Good connections by bus, train and plane via Zurich
• Easily accessible by bus and train from Basel and Geneva
• Only a 10 minute walk from within St. Gallen
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, a day ticket costs about £81
- Genre: • Alternative / Indie
- Audience: • Fancy-dressed, Mud bathers, Campers