The Isle of Wight Festival was once known as 'the Woodstock of Europe' and has hosted a number of legendary artists through the years, such as Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones and The Who. The festival continues to evolve and now includes performers from various genres beyond rock.
Explore Holiday Lettings Near Isle of Wight Festival
Everything You Need to Know About Isle of Wight Festival
What music can I expect?
• A mix of rock, pop, indie, hip hop and R&B
How do I get there?
• Take a ferry to the island from Southampton, Southsea, Lymington or Portsmouth ferry terminals
• The Big Green Coach will bring visitors from across the UK to the festival and back
• Accessible by car, but you need to use a car ferry to reach the site
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, costs vary: Fri. - £60, Sat./Sun. - £80
- Genre: • Rock
- Audience: • Rockers, Socialisers, Families