The Donauinselfest, or Danube Island Festival in English, is Europe's largest open-air festival with free admission - there are nearly 3 million visitors over the 3 days.
Explore Holiday Lettings Near Donauinselfest
Everything You Need to Know About Donauinselfest
What music can I expect?
• A mix of electronic, hip hop, indie, pop and world music
How do I get there?
• It's about 30 minutes by car from Vienna's main railway station to the festival site
• It's about 45 minutes to take the S1, S3 or S4 to the Wien Jedlersdorf station
• No shuttle service available
Can I attend for just one day?
• Yes, admission is free
- Genre: • World / Mixed
- Audience: • Socialisers, Sunbathers, Families