Choose the perfect holiday letting
Dog-Friendly Holidays in Wales: Top Destinations
Dog-Friendly Holidays in Wales: Top Holiday Lettings
Best Dog-Friendly Destinations in Wales
While planning dog-friendly holidays in Wales, the first difficulty is deciding where to go. Should you head west, to Pembrokeshire and miles of sandy beaches? Or is a spot of hill-walking in Snowdonia more your style? Or maybe Cardiff, with its big city vibe and the Welsh valleys in close proximity?
The Gower is close to Swansea, and was the UK's first ever Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It's known for its long beaches, rocky coves and pretty seaside villages such as the quaintly named Mumbles. Dogs and owners who are keen on walking have an extensive network of paths and bridleways at their disposal.
Long walks are the order of the day in Snowdonia, with miles of trails. The less energetic might want to take the train to the top of Mount Snowdon then walk back down. Snowdonia also gives easy access to the North Wales coast, with beaches and historic towns such as Conwy and Harlech.
This is a quieter corner of Wales, perfect for gentle walking and wildlife watching. The coastal paths are perfect for long walks with your dog - just keep your eyes peeled for the many wild dolphins which are often seen playing in the water just offshore.
The Brecons combine rugged countryside with other attractions such as stately homes, castles and even an interesting whisky distillery. Base yourself in Abergavenny or Merthyr for easy access to the coast too.
Best Places to Stay for Dog-Friendly Holidays in Wales
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does holiday accommodation for Dog-Friendly Holidays in Wales cost?
You can find a brilliant holiday rental within the average price range of £95 - £186, with great discounts of as much as 66% available!
What types of holiday accommodation are available for Dog-Friendly Holidays in Wales?
There's plenty of variety available when it comes to holiday accommodation for Dog-Friendly Holidays in Wales, with 10,213 Cottage and 3,143 Apartment rentals on offer.
The Weather in Wales
Average Nightly Rental Prices in Wales
Holiday Letting Price Information in Wales
Holiday Rental Availability in Wales
Holiday Home Availability Information in Wales
Dog-Friendly Holidays in Wales: Travel tips, inspiration and holiday ideas
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Anglesey
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Cornwall
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Dorset
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Lake District
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Norfolk
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in North Wales
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Northumberland
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Scotland
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Somerset
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Tenby
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Weymouth
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in Yorkshire
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in the Isle of Wight
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in the New Forest
- Dog-Friendly Holidays in the UK
- dog-friendly holidays in Devon
Travel tips, inspiration and ideas for holidays in Wales
- Wales Weekend Breaks
- Northern Ireland Weekend Breaks
- Family Holidays in Wales
- Beach Holidays in Wales
- Golf Breaks in Wales
- Road Trips in Wales
- Yoga Holidays in Wales
- Romantic Getaways to Wales
- Fishing Holidays in Wales
- Family Holidays in Northern Ireland
- Road Trips in Northern Ireland
- Farm Holidays in Wales
- Spa Weekend in Wales
- Holiday Homes with Hot Tubs in Wales
- Holiday Cottages Northern Ireland
- Holiday Cottages Wales